MattTheParanoidKatMattTheParanoidKat

Main News Art Favorites Reviews Stats 9 Fans

Metal Gear Funnies Metal Gear Funnies

Fuckin' Newgrounds, this was the lulz.

This flash was great, and overall it was very funny and well animated. Not perfect, but hey, it's meant to be like that. After all, it is a parody of another parody and obviously you guys aren't gonna go extremely over the top with this project. What bothers me is that the average Newgrounds viewer can't comprehend good sarcasm and satire even if it was staring right at them. This flash was funny, and totally deserving of good praise for the amount of effort put into it, and making retarded fanboys look like complete tools once again. Keep up the great work.

LL - The Cookie Jar LL - The Cookie Jar

Too Asain

Very funny stuff, it was absolutely funny all around, and was very coordinated. Every thing was pretty much epic, and I really enjoyed the Phoenix Wright reference quite throughly. This is why Lock day is one of my favourite days on the NG.

Also, i half expected a Final Fantasy reference somewhere (other than the music), but it was awesome enough without it.

MasterLock responds:

Haha thanks, I'm loving your NG avatar.

Retarded Animal Babies 20 Retarded Animal Babies 20

Time Paradoxes rule.

Especially when a certain, lamewad musician gets killed because of it. It's just another humourous flash in the RAB series, with time travel. That makes it alright. Great job, again.

Mouse House Mouse House

Stolen. If you are going to submit flash games to Newgrounds they have to be ones you actually made. Not games you can find anywhere.

Denvish Stage Dive Denvish Stage Dive

Goin' Down to Newgrounds!

Gonna bury me some sticks today, hell I don't give a damn. This was an awesome flash game, Denvish's music was fucking perfect for the flash and Denvish day. This was great effort you put on this. Happy Denvish day.

Dad 'n Me Dad 'n Me

Best. Game. Ever.

Wow Dan and Tom You guys Did Fucking awesome on this, amn i love how I gotta beat up NGs Staff, heh I gave Shok His Birthday Beat a Combo Of 33 on his ass and im glad i got to Throw a propane tank at You Guys heh little Danny Minding His own buisness on a horsey thing a when He Gets hit By a Propane tank, lol and Shootin Hopps with afro ninja it would be funnier if you could throw him in the net I Hope to fuck this will be the Next Behemoth game thank You So much for this game It Just Came 2nd to RAB13 fuck you should have put him in that game lol Ps i saw it on attack of the Show and that was Awesome peace out

J Dilla - The Red (Yun Remix) J Dilla - The Red (Yun Remix)

Hogan vs Flair brought me here

For those who don't know there is a comedic Create-A-Wrestler league on youtube, and this song is featured as the theme for "The Cover Band" a take on nWo and "The Band" in WCW/WWE and TNA.

The series is funny.

But anyway, the song is an awesome remix. It's catchy and memorable and once I heard it I had to seek it out.

caramelldansen remix caramelldansen remix

Clever remix.

Super fucking speedy and catchy. Unfortunately, it'll be stuck in my head for 22 hours.

Great remix, do more like this.

Ice Cream Hangover Ice Cream Hangover

best one yet HOPS

Man Its a great audio i love it i just wish they could put fave audio artist and submission in the gold grounds menu cuz i would add you so fast
You have a nack for fruity loops

Your Friend The_Bone_Thug