MattTheParanoidKatMattTheParanoidKat

Main News Art Favorites Reviews Stats 9 Fans

J Dilla - The Red (Yun Remix) J Dilla - The Red (Yun Remix)

Hogan vs Flair brought me here

For those who don't know there is a comedic Create-A-Wrestler league on youtube, and this song is featured as the theme for "The Cover Band" a take on nWo and "The Band" in WCW/WWE and TNA.

The series is funny.

But anyway, the song is an awesome remix. It's catchy and memorable and once I heard it I had to seek it out.

caramelldansen remix caramelldansen remix

Clever remix.

Super fucking speedy and catchy. Unfortunately, it'll be stuck in my head for 22 hours.

Great remix, do more like this.

Ice Cream Hangover Ice Cream Hangover

best one yet HOPS

Man Its a great audio i love it i just wish they could put fave audio artist and submission in the gold grounds menu cuz i would add you so fast
You have a nack for fruity loops

Your Friend The_Bone_Thug

Watch It Now! Watch It Now!

LOL Westside lol

that was great Hops Its was good i enjoy that Rap vibe man you did good man i almost enjoy it as much as the video game mash but hey good none the least keep it up

Video Game Mash Video Game Mash

Funny with a catchy beat

this is a great audio Hops I except more of it maybe a gold record fruity loops are good man keep up the good work

Factory Worker Factory Worker

Another Masterpiece Hops

Your audio had a it had a great sound to it your 5 mine man people dont care much for the audio Portal but im starting to like it Good job what did you use this time?

Gooch responds:

Same as last.

Fuzzy Dice Fuzzy Dice

way to go Hops

Man this is agood song and i not just saying that this is a song has a really good beat to if i ever get flash ill use it in my 1st Summision