MattTheParanoidKatMattTheParanoidKat

Main News Art Favorites Reviews Stats 9 Fans

Mouse House Mouse House

Stolen. If you are going to submit flash games to Newgrounds they have to be ones you actually made. Not games you can find anywhere.

Denvish Stage Dive Denvish Stage Dive

Goin' Down to Newgrounds!

Gonna bury me some sticks today, hell I don't give a damn. This was an awesome flash game, Denvish's music was fucking perfect for the flash and Denvish day. This was great effort you put on this. Happy Denvish day.

Dad 'n Me Dad 'n Me

Best. Game. Ever.

Wow Dan and Tom You guys Did Fucking awesome on this, amn i love how I gotta beat up NGs Staff, heh I gave Shok His Birthday Beat a Combo Of 33 on his ass and im glad i got to Throw a propane tank at You Guys heh little Danny Minding His own buisness on a horsey thing a when He Gets hit By a Propane tank, lol and Shootin Hopps with afro ninja it would be funnier if you could throw him in the net I Hope to fuck this will be the Next Behemoth game thank You So much for this game It Just Came 2nd to RAB13 fuck you should have put him in that game lol Ps i saw it on attack of the Show and that was Awesome peace out

Herrera Spirit Herrera Spirit

alrite man good job

that was a good movie i voted 1st and i giving you the 1st review here wat i gave you

You gave this entry a 5, raising its score from 0.0000 to 5.0000!
If this game is protected you will get a PROTECTION point!

You like it dont you

Peaceplane Peaceplane

Alright dan GREAt

this will probley will come as no sur prise but Your 5 is mine heres proof

The more experience points you have combined with BLAM and PROTECTION points, the more your vote is worth!

You gave this entry a 5, raising its score from 3.7185 to 3.7268!
If this game is protected you will get a PROTECTION point!

"The Duel" "The Duel"

AWESOME

MAKE MORE CAUSE IM ADDICTED YOU FUCKING ROCK YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! please reply

The-Cobra16 responds:

well Im glad that you liked my game so much, Im thinking of making another.

Franks Adventure 3 Franks Adventure 3

i beat it fuck yeah

great game man it was hard but the bracelet was hard to find

Drag Racer 3 Drag Racer 3

blew me away

i was like being in the game itself great job man fucking awesome

There's some debate, but overall people find this review helpful

PSM's Drivers Test PSM's Drivers Test

Great FUCKING GAME

hey you acually made a fucking game that does not suck I want to make shit like this will you help me? Please respond

FadeToBlack-1 responds:

FUCKING THANK YOU lol. thx man im glad you like it hopefully it wont get blamed

Disorderly Disorderly

You Are A God!!!!

Tom this Game kicks alot of ass.This game kicked ass because you get to beat up old farts.Tom Fulp you truly are a FUCKING God.So keep kicking ass Tom -Yours Truly Angel_Of_Death1313