MattTheParanoidKatMattTheParanoidKat

Main News Art Favorites Reviews Stats 9 Fans

Metal Gear Funnies Metal Gear Funnies

Fuckin' Newgrounds, this was the lulz.

This flash was great, and overall it was very funny and well animated. Not perfect, but hey, it's meant to be like that. After all, it is a parody of another parody and obviously you guys aren't gonna go extremely over the top with this project. What bothers me is that the average Newgrounds viewer can't comprehend good sarcasm and satire even if it was staring right at them. This flash was funny, and totally deserving of good praise for the amount of effort put into it, and making retarded fanboys look like complete tools once again. Keep up the great work.

LL - The Cookie Jar LL - The Cookie Jar

Too Asain

Very funny stuff, it was absolutely funny all around, and was very coordinated. Every thing was pretty much epic, and I really enjoyed the Phoenix Wright reference quite throughly. This is why Lock day is one of my favourite days on the NG.

Also, i half expected a Final Fantasy reference somewhere (other than the music), but it was awesome enough without it.

MasterLock responds:

Haha thanks, I'm loving your NG avatar.

Retarded Animal Babies 20 Retarded Animal Babies 20

Time Paradoxes rule.

Especially when a certain, lamewad musician gets killed because of it. It's just another humourous flash in the RAB series, with time travel. That makes it alright. Great job, again.

Blamformers! Blamformers!

That's your problem n*gga

Holy fucking God. Stamper is a god damn genius. That was by far the best contribution to a collab in the history of Newgrounds. Admittidly, I'm reviewing this primarily for Stamper, and his wit. I've honestly never laughed so hard at a flash movie until now. Stamper is a God, and should write every movie in Hollywood.

As for the other contributions, all classic stuff, each and everyone was humorous in there own way (I loved the throwback to the old transformer movie where Megatron becomes Gigatron, though becomes the new, faggy Megatron).
Everyone here is a winner, great success to the lot of you.

Retarded Animal Babies 17 Retarded Animal Babies 17

Why do you continue to amaze me?

Dave, you're basically a god of flash, and this latest installment of RAB is phenominal. I really didn't expect it to end the way it did, making it a perfect halloween flash. The music was great, and you kept this series original. This flash is fucking hilarious, and should be watched by all. In short; amazing fucking flash.

Clue: Nirvana Edition Clue: Nirvana Edition

Cantrell, With the Bulldozer.

Fuck, I love you so much now. I love Alice in Chains, And Soundgarden, and I hate Nirvana with a passion. Founders of grunge my ass. I asume the bulldozer was symbolic for the ownage that Cantrell, and Alice in Chains delivers to Nirvana. Cantrell is the better songwriter after all. I fucking loved this flash with all my hate for nirvana in it. Plus, I love how you made fun of the whole "who killed Kurt" non-sense. The Kid go it right, Cobain, with the shotgun, in the green house.

Plans to Fuck Alexis 14 Plans to Fuck Alexis 14

Another leetest edition

Ryan, another great job you did on PTFA. Good to see this series is back, and glad to see you have a portal award now. Keep on with the funny.

Ryan-Smith responds:

Thanks, I was glad about that too. Its a pretty good omen for the future of the series when its comeback does this well.

Numa Numa Hentai II Numa Numa Hentai II

As George Carlin Said "rape can be funny"

Awesome stuff Pure, i loved the first Numa Numa Hentai, and this one out does it by a long shot. It was sick and disgusting...just the way i like it. This deserves a front page spot, for sure. LOVE IT PURE.

PureCarnage responds:

Ha... MojoTheHelperMonkey... you rock, thanks for the review and liking it.

I know it's still a bit rough but I am still learning 3D. I plan to go to school for 1 year of 3D animation.

PR - Pico Day PR - Pico Day

Fucking awesome movie.

Once again purecarnage, you out sicken yourself again with this flash. But, You did rush the completion of the movie, with other flash you did. I loved Joe's AKA Deck's singing in this movie. This deserves the front page.

Retarded Animal Babies 15 Retarded Animal Babies 15

Hail RAB

Best one to date Dave, it was a fitting recongition to the hard work you did creating the whole series. I really loved the "badger badger" parody, it was funny as fuck. Keep this demented series running.