View Profile MattTheParanoidKat

46 Movie Reviews

Too Asain

Very funny stuff, it was absolutely funny all around, and was very coordinated. Every thing was pretty much epic, and I really enjoyed the Phoenix Wright reference quite throughly. This is why Lock day is one of my favourite days on the NG.

Also, i half expected a Final Fantasy reference somewhere (other than the music), but it was awesome enough without it.

MasterLock responds:

Haha thanks, I'm loving your NG avatar.

That's your problem n*gga

Holy fucking God. Stamper is a god damn genius. That was by far the best contribution to a collab in the history of Newgrounds. Admittidly, I'm reviewing this primarily for Stamper, and his wit. I've honestly never laughed so hard at a flash movie until now. Stamper is a God, and should write every movie in Hollywood.

As for the other contributions, all classic stuff, each and everyone was humorous in there own way (I loved the throwback to the old transformer movie where Megatron becomes Gigatron, though becomes the new, faggy Megatron).
Everyone here is a winner, great success to the lot of you.

Why do you continue to amaze me?

Dave, you're basically a god of flash, and this latest installment of RAB is phenominal. I really didn't expect it to end the way it did, making it a perfect halloween flash. The music was great, and you kept this series original. This flash is fucking hilarious, and should be watched by all. In short; amazing fucking flash.

10 Game Reviews

Stolen. If you are going to submit flash games to Newgrounds they have to be ones you actually made. Not games you can find anywhere.

Goin' Down to Newgrounds!

Gonna bury me some sticks today, hell I don't give a damn. This was an awesome flash game, Denvish's music was fucking perfect for the flash and Denvish day. This was great effort you put on this. Happy Denvish day.

Best. Game. Ever.

Wow Dan and Tom You guys Did Fucking awesome on this, amn i love how I gotta beat up NGs Staff, heh I gave Shok His Birthday Beat a Combo Of 33 on his ass and im glad i got to Throw a propane tank at You Guys heh little Danny Minding His own buisness on a horsey thing a when He Gets hit By a Propane tank, lol and Shootin Hopps with afro ninja it would be funnier if you could throw him in the net I Hope to fuck this will be the Next Behemoth game thank You So much for this game It Just Came 2nd to RAB13 fuck you should have put him in that game lol Ps i saw it on attack of the Show and that was Awesome peace out

7 Audio Reviews

Hogan vs Flair brought me here

For those who don't know there is a comedic Create-A-Wrestler league on youtube, and this song is featured as the theme for "The Cover Band" a take on nWo and "The Band" in WCW/WWE and TNA.

The series is funny.

But anyway, the song is an awesome remix. It's catchy and memorable and once I heard it I had to seek it out.

Clever remix.

Super fucking speedy and catchy. Unfortunately, it'll be stuck in my head for 22 hours.

Great remix, do more like this.

best one yet HOPS

Man Its a great audio i love it i just wish they could put fave audio artist and submission in the gold grounds menu cuz i would add you so fast
You have a nack for fruity loops

Your Friend The_Bone_Thug